Corporate: Motivation & Leadership
An Action Plan for Productive and Profitable Success
In this proven and powerful corporate motivation and leadership program, participants learn to:
- Value the importance of developing an action plan for personal & professional accountability by incorporating core values as a foundation for performance for the purpose of creating a greater level of efficiency and productivity within the work environment.
- Develop an understanding of the interdependency of integrity, personal honesty and accountability and the impact it has on creating strength of character and commitment to the values an individual aspires to.
- Understand the importance of eliminating excuses and the trend towards an entitlement mind set for the overall benefit of one's personal and professional outlook.
- Define and reflect on characteristics of effective leadership for the purpose of assessing their own leadership performance and potential.
- Reflect on professional questions, such as, "What do you want to be remembered for?", "Why do others respect you?"
and "How do you motivate others?", to align respect for themselves with respect for the organization as a whole.
- Enhance their ability to understand and apply elements of forgiveness, professionalism, and attitude to their overall quality of performance.
- Re-align a balance between work and home to ultimately provide a greater sense of personal self-respect and a greater respect towards the organization resulting in an increase in trust, loyalty, communication and performance.