Sales: Performance & Professionalism
Igniting Sales Performance & Professionalism
Tailored to the specific needs and high-achievement goals of sales professionals, this highly effective program teaches participants to:
- Incorporate a clear sales vision and a set of core values to enhance overall sales performance.
- Demonstrate the interdependency of these core values including, accountability, integrity, personal honesty, attitude, professionalism, customer service and effective communication.
- Develop effective communication skills by assessing client social styles & needs; and gaining the versatility to adapt the selling process to those client needs.
- Gain a clear understanding of the importance of the work-life balance, and to align the enjoyment of one's profession with the enjoyment of one's personal life.
- Reflect on pertinent personal and professional questions, such as, "What does it mean to be a sales professional?", "Why do clients buy from you?", "What do you want to be remembered for?" and "How to you motivate the client to buy?"; to provide a greater sense of purpose and value in the selling process.
- Implement an effective integrity selling process to enhance overall credibility, respect and client appreciation.
- Execute a "No Excuse!" attitude in overcoming objections, and delivering effective selling presentations. This provides added value to the client, and enhances the ability to efficiently close the sale, and attain the set goals and objectives previously established.
- Virtual Presentations
- Corporate: Motivation & Leadership
- Education: Inspiration & Accountability
- No Excuse! - Overview
- Medical: Quality of Care & Patient Satisfaction
- Association: Industry Esprit & Team Building
- Sales: Performance & Professionalism
- Public Service: Integrity & Ethics
- Custom Programs
- Virtual Presentations Available