Corporate: Motivation & Leadership
An Action Plan for Productive and Profitable Success
In this proven and powerful corporate motivation and leadership program, participants learn to:
- Value the importance of developing an action plan for personal & professional accountability, by incorporating core values as a foundation for performance, for the purpose of creating a greater level of efficiency and productivity within their work environment and their personal understanding.
- Develop an understanding of the interdependency of integrity, personal honesty and accountability, and the impact it has on creating a blueprint for character, and commitment to the values an individual aspires to.
- Understand and implement the power of vulnerability in unifying a team, and creating a greater level of communication, ultimately leading to a greater level of trust.
- Eliminate excuses and the trend towards an entitlement mind set for the overall benefit of one's personal and professional outlook.
- Define and reflect on characteristics of effective leadership for the purpose of assessing their own leadership performance and potential.
- Reflect on questions for personal purpose, such as, "What would you like to be remembered for?", "Who has been a role model or mentor in your life?", "Why do others follow you?" and "How do you inspire others?".
- Enhance an ability to understand and apply elements of forgiveness, professionalism, and attitude to their overall quality of performance.
- Re-align a balance between work and home to ultimately provide a greater sense of personal self-respect and a greater respect towards the organization resulting in an increase in trust, loyalty, communication and performance.
- Virtual Presentations
- Corporate: Motivation & Leadership
- Education: Inspiration & Accountability
- No Excuse! - Overview
- Medical: Quality of Care & Patient Satisfaction
- Association: Industry Esprit & Team Building
- Sales: Performance & Professionalism
- Public Service: Integrity & Ethics
- Custom Programs
- Virtual Presentations Available